PDA

View Full Version : neat trick

swamphonkey
08-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Use a air mattress compressor fan stick it in the breach and blow it cool. 15$ good barrel fan and battery operated. I'm sure a lot of yall hard core reloaders have something like that. But I never seen anything posted like that. I use mine all the time.

Texas10
08-02-2016, 06:13 AM
Got a Pic?

swamphonkey
08-02-2016, 10:02 AM
No I can't take pics with my phone. I'm talking about the little fans you get to blow up portable air mattress with. Mine takes 4 d cell batts.and when you need to get shots off in a reasonable amount of time it's a slick trick. I have my own range and sometimes want to really dial in on cold bores and I have as much patients as a 4 year old girl. And was thinking how to cool fast without putting wet cold towels on my rifles. The little fan is the ****. And for you guys that have to load up drive and pay a range I'd have one for sure.

Hair_Boxers
08-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Awesome idea! There is a Coleman option on Amazon for $18 that runs on 4 D cells.

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-4-D-Battery-QuickPump/dp/B00F8UASZ4

swamphonkey
08-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Hair boxer get a length of hose that fits the small nosle and you can stick it right in the breach I've used mine all summer on one set of batteries and still going strong. And I shoot at least 4 times a week. Lately every day.

Texas10
08-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Wish i could afford that! The shooting, that is. The pump is on the way.

Thanks Swamp!