PDA

View Full Version : myaccuratebarrel.com

Pages : [1] 2

mikgarus
07-20-2016, 04:42 PM
What happened to myaccuratebarrel.com?

rjtfroggy
07-21-2016, 06:27 AM
Some where in this forum there was an announcement that Dennis closed down no reason given and not from him, it was from Mr. Furious.
I was expecting something from Dennis or Jim (Apache ) but still haven't seen anything.

squirrel_slayer
07-21-2016, 10:44 AM
oh wow. i've been trying to get on for the last few days myself. hope everything is ok. temporary or perm?

Texas10
07-25-2016, 07:50 AM
http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?52107-Accurate-Barrels-amp-Apache-Gun-Works

eddiesindian
07-26-2016, 09:39 PM
http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?52107-Accurate-Barrels-amp-Apache-Gun-Works

thanks ...............................

RC20
07-27-2016, 01:51 PM
Yes and most sorry, Jim (Dennis) was good to deal with. Hate to see that happen.

Roger, chaned to Dennis, my screw up

rjtfroggy
07-27-2016, 05:47 PM
Nothing wrong with Jim, he is just overwhelmed with WORK.

Robinhood
07-27-2016, 05:59 PM
Dennis was the curator of myaccuratebarrel.com. Jim is Apache Gun Works.

n10sivern
07-29-2016, 04:25 AM
****, and I was just about to contact Dennis for another trigger.

RC20
07-30-2016, 10:35 PM
Dennis was the curator of myaccuratebarrel.com. Jim is Apache Gun Works.

Yes, corrected, brain zark, my applogies to Jim.

Dennis
07-31-2016, 03:45 AM
Well, it's about time I made a statement.

I am back on my feet now. A decision was made to close down the business, mainly due to health.

I don't know what the future holds, but I can assure you I hated to shut it down completely. It was unexpected and quick.

If I can help anyone, please email me.

I wish I could go in more detail, but it's best just to state the above. It definitely wasn't my plan. Jim, Dean, and I may figure out something in the near future.

Thanks for your support, Dennis

Hotolds442
07-31-2016, 06:51 AM
Good to see you're back on your feet Dennis.
Make your health #1, everything else can wait.

Spectre236
07-31-2016, 09:55 AM
Good to see you're back on your feet Dennis.
Make your health #1, everything else can wait.

+1 Without your health everything else just doesn't matter. May you have a quick recovery and it will all work out for you

Dennis
07-31-2016, 03:02 PM
I am getting there. Thanks,

Dennis

RC20
07-31-2016, 03:58 PM
Dennis: You have my best wishes for as full a recovery as the situation permits. No obligation to us, but we do care, people like you that are good to deal with are too rare.

I almost lost a brother to one of those out of the blue never saw it coming, no reason to know and no indications. While I never got fully back nor can from my problem, I have carved out a pretty good existence despite it and am grateful I have as much as I do. No more leaping tall buildings but its amazing how just being able to walk around one now is better than what it could have been.

Best of luck and wishes and if the Dean, Jim deal works out that will be great, but as noted, get yourself recovered first.

DrThunder88
08-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Best wishes on a swift and complete recovery. We will miss your business, but I'm sure we would miss you more.

Bigguy
08-02-2016, 02:53 PM
Dennis glad to hear you are back on your feet. I hate that you have gotten out of the business as I was already anticipating my next buy from you. I just now got the first buy up and running. Let me say this for those that had not dealt with Dennis. I ordered my barrel, a 28", 8 twist, 22-250 the day before New Years, I had it in my possession on Jan 3. Hard to beat that except to say that this is the finest barrel I have ever owned. I had to have it throated for the 80 gr Sierra's and threaded for a tuner-brake, and I'm just now working up powder loads with it. So far in the 15 groups I have fired through it, not one group has exceeded 0.9 moa. Most of the groups are hovering between .45 and .3 moa. The barrel cleans super quickly with very little copper fouling evident. Take care of yourself first and I hope to see you back in business someday.

Mike

Dennis
08-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Mike, I am going to do my best. I don't give up easily. I am sure you have seen other post concerning the business, but I am working with a few people as we speak.

I hope in some way to be back soon. Apache and I are working on it.

Dennis

RC20
08-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Good deal.

Willoughby
08-10-2016, 12:07 AM
I had bypass surgery couple years back , changed my life completely , not sure what happened to you but I will pray for your recovery Dennis , hope you get back to where you want to be , I found rearranging my life around my health wasn't all bad , but I don't have the energy to shoot as much as I used to
My 223ai I purchased from you is doing great

Fire forming brass with dropped charges well under a inch
Last few load development shots with 80 Amax around 1/2 inch
Only 69 total rounds
Now I've got some more loaded up on either side of the best load charge weight
Can't wait to get back to the range and see what it can do
Thanks again Dennis
Lord bless