PDA

View Full Version : GRS Fully Adjustable Berzerk Synthetic Stock sold by Stocky's

Spectre236
07-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Good morning all - Does anyone have any experience with this stock. If so, what is the grip like on this stock? It seems to be sort of big like a Choate rather than closer to a B&C or HS Precision. Any information will be appreciated.

Spectre236
07-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Hello is this stock so new or bad that no one has used it?

Savageman25
07-22-2016, 02:27 AM
This is a fairly new stock. I am looking at possibly buying one. I've tried to do some research on them. What I have found out so far is; The one for the model 12 inlet is for top release. The one for the model 16 is the bottom release. The berserk is fitted for factory bottom metal so if you want anything else you are going to have to do some modification to the stock. CDI will do the work if you buy their bottom metal. I know none of this answers your question about feel but I figured I would give you all the info I have. The general consensus is that the other stocks they made are very good and people like there fit and feel. I would expect the same for the berserk.

Savageman25
07-22-2016, 02:31 AM
I also wanted to mention you can get the stock for about 80 dollars cheaper by doing a search on Google. If you want first hand evaluation on the grs stocks and the berserk specifically they are more popular with tikka rifles. Browse there forums for a review.

Spectre236
07-22-2016, 09:20 AM
Thanks much for the information - Going to find the Tikka forums now.