PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Tactical drama, Primary Arms is spot on.

dfrosch
07-16-2016, 12:05 PM
Ordered an AR-15 kit from Daytona Tactical. The upper was supposed to be assembled, but got a box of parts. The order had a few substitutions. Had to ask them if I received someone else's order.

At first, they acknowledged the issue, but then they quit answering emails. Their phone is answered by a recording that doesn't want to take a message.

I had to threaten a credit card dispute to get a response. They agreed to give me a few bucks credit. It wasn't what I thought I deserved and hasn't shown up on my card yet.

The price was cheap and the finished rifle is about as accurate as I thought it should be, but the added drama wasn't worth it.

Throughout the build, I spent a lot of time at the Primary Arms showroom. Luckily, they are just a few miles down the road from me. They gave a lot of guidance when I had to buy the tools to assemble the upper. Found some good deals on a stock and a grip, so I upgraded them. They had a great price on Pmags, so I bought the limit. This is my new candy store.

Dana

dfrosch
07-18-2016, 11:18 AM
After about a week and a half of haggling, Daytona Tactical has issued a refund for the amount that I felt was appropriate. I haven't yet been able to confirm this with my credit card.

dfrosch
07-23-2016, 02:18 PM
The refund posted to my credit card today.