PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: savage mark ii lv

jonholl
07-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Does anyone know where I can get an exploded diagram, or manual, for an older mark ii lv? The one I have has only one screw to fasten the stock, if that makes a difference.
Thanks.

J.Baker
07-12-2016, 01:01 AM
All of the Mark II's and 93R's are basically the same and have been since Savage purchased Lakefield Arms in the early 1990's. They added the second action screw somewhere along the line, and of course went to an AccuTrigger in 2007 or 2008 IIRC, and more recently they changed to a cast magazine retainer, but otherwise all the differences are purely cosmetic (barrel profile, finish, stock material/style). Check www.e-gunparts.com for a diagram, and the owners manual can be found in PDF format on Savage's website.

jonholl
07-12-2016, 06:35 PM
All of the Mark II's and 93R's are basically the same and have been since Savage purchased Lakefield Arms in the early 1990's. They added the second action screw somewhere along the line, and of course went to an AccuTrigger in 2007 or 2008 IIRC, and more recently they changed to a cast magazine retainer, but otherwise all the differences are purely cosmetic (barrel profile, finish, stock material/style). Check www.e-gunparts.com (http://www.e-gunparts.com) for a diagram, and the owners manual can be found in PDF format on Savage's website.

Thanks.