PDA

View Full Version : Boyd's issues

Doc S
07-07-2016, 10:01 AM
Apparently, Boyd's plant expansion backfired massively. Ordered a stock on May 22nd, not knowing that there were going to be delays. Seven weeks later, all I can get out of their"customer service" is that they can't give me an update. Unfortunately, I placed two more orders in the following two weeks, so lord only knows when I can even hope to see those. I'll be going elsewhere with my business from here in out

Doc S
07-17-2016, 11:20 PM
Apparently, Boyd's plant expansion backfired massively. Ordered a stock on May 22nd, not knowing that there were going to be delays. Seven weeks later, all I can get out of their"customer service" is that they can't give me an update. Unfortunately, I placed two more orders in the following two weeks, so lord only knows when I can even hope to see those. I'll be going elsewhere with my business from here in out

Finally got tired of the wait and wrote to cancel all three of my orders this afternoon - one for my 93R17, another for my Ruger American Rimfire and one last for a Marlin Model 60. We'll have to see what they respond with tomorrow, but the way things have gone with them so far, I'm not expecting much.

Doc S
08-14-2016, 01:06 AM
Finally got all three stocks - the wait sucked, but the stocks are really nice. Fitment was just about perfect for all of them. They still need to work on their customer service, but the product is nice.