PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I have a couple of interesting builds coming up...

travistodd1
06-27-2016, 02:46 PM
I recently finished my 6.5 Creedmoor build (less scope) and have acquired some parts and will be starting my next build very soon. I obtained a barrel for a caliber which had always intrigued me quite a bit. A great fellow member of the site set me up with a beautiful stainless Shaw barrel. That being said, I will be starting a 6.5x55 Swede build very soon. I came across a very nice Boyds laminiate thumb hole stock which will accommodate the varmint barrel. I usually don't care for laminate stocks but I think this will make for a beautiful rifle. I am really looking forward to seeing how this rifle turns out.

Then, and I'm still not quite sure what I've gotten myself in to here, I got my hands on a new 338 Edge barrel. I will soon be sending the payment off on one of Apache Gun Works barrels which I found on eBay. I think this one may be an expensive build for me... I have a thing for long range tactical rifles and this make something a bit out of the norm... I will keep you guys posted as I go and see what direction these little projects go.