PDA

View Full Version : DMV Smart Employee

Stockrex
06-15-2016, 11:36 AM
When I went to get my driver's license renewed, our local motor-vehicle bureau was packed. The line inched along for almost an hour until the man ahead of me finally got his license.

He inspected his photo for a moment and commented to the clerk, "I was standing in line so long, I ended up looking pretty grouchy in this picture."

The clerk looked at his picture closely. "It's okay," he reassured the man, "that's how you're going to look when the cops pull you over anyway."

Mike.h
08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
Know why DMV employees don't get coffee breaks....takes too long to retrain 'em...

Nor Cal Mikie
08-15-2016, 06:34 PM
One of our local Barbers is VERY VERY outspoken. At times, It's embarrassing to be around him because you never know what he will say.
Monday morning at the local DMV. Maybe 9 or 9:30. Line of about 50 people backed out the door. Maybe 8 or 10 people DMV employees. 2 at the counter and the rest in back drinking coffee. Big mistake. BIG MISTAKE!!
Local Barber says is a REAL LOUD voice. Why don't some of you folks put your coffee cups down, get off your asses and take care of some of the folks out here that are paying your wages??? The LONG LINE was gone in less that 15 minutes.

mike21
08-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Thought this was gonna be the one where, instead of waiting in line.....the guy went out to his vehicle....and put on his "INS" ball cap he got at the flea market....and returned to a much shorter line.