PDA

View Full Version : Help?

hopdoggandgunman
04-05-2016, 10:03 PM
I'am not one to bash people or company's on a public forum, and that's not my intent here, I'm asking for help. At the end of December 2016 I retired after 32 years of service as a civilian employee at Eielson Air Force Base in Fairbanks Alaska as the Water Plant Supervisor, as my wife and I traveled around the country I would buy, order parts and pieces for my next built, my retirement firearm and have them sent to my sister house in Texas, she would call and say you got a package today, arriving in Texas seven week later no package from Sharp Shooter Supply and my credit card has been charged. I can't get them on the phone nor by email, they may be on vacation, a family member may be sick, no communication.Can anyone help me with this? Maybe some of you guys know them personal. How do I handle this?

Hotolds442
04-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Put your name and order number in the subject line and send another email, that usually works the best.

hopdoggandgunman
04-05-2016, 10:30 PM
I email them about parts, Lisa called me for payment last I heard. No order #, no shipped confrontation.

LoneWolf
04-05-2016, 11:06 PM
PM Member Sharpshooter here on the forum. That's Fred Moreo. He's been posting now and again lately so you can get his attention from numerous approaches. They're good people just very busy!

hopdoggandgunman
04-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Thanks, LoneWolf for your suggestion. The problem has been resolved.