PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Sin Arms - Out money, trying to get it back!

NCHuntr
03-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Wanted to share my experience..

Purchased bolt fluting service online for my Savage bolt, paid via CC. Never received a confirmation email for the order. I waited a couple hours and began to get concerned. Did the whole password reset, nothing.. check spam folder, nothing.. No record of my order. I looked over the website for any contact information and there is NONE! Odd.. what business has a website and doesn't post their contact info..? sketchy. Finally resorted to Facebook. send him a message and got a response fairly quickly. Told him my issue and he gave me the address to ship to., but couldn't get me an email confirmation.. odd again. Asked how long it would take... and a couple hrs later no response. Finally I sent a FB message telling him I wanted to cancel and not be charged. He gave me some smart ass reply and ultimately said he would do it. Sent me a FB message with a confirmation. Thought all was well..

Fast forward.. CC bill comes in and there is the charge for $73! nice... I immediately go to FB to send him a message only to find that he has BLOCKED me on Facebook (the only way I have to contact him!!). This is shady business folks. I am now resorting to filing a complaint with Citibank and dispute the charge. Luckily I saved the message threads on Facebook to prove this whole thing and back up my claim with Citibank.

Again, wanted to share my experience and hope no one else gets screwed over like I did!

P.S. Looked him up here and there doesn't seem to be any recent activity...

NCHuntr
03-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Mods (or anyone) know how to contact this guy?? I can't believe he is a sponsor on this site.. What business does not have contact info posted on their website?

Hotolds442
03-28-2016, 05:37 PM
I already got spanked once for replying to a thread in this forum. It's read only so you'll likely get no replies.

Read the "Please read before posting", below.

http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?45927-******Please-Read-Before-Posting******