PDA

View Full Version : Some things should be sent over text

Stockrex
03-24-2016, 01:30 PM
stolen from different forum:

THE CONFESSION

Hi Bob, This is Alan next door.
I’m sorry buddy, but I have a confession to make to you. I've been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to pluck up the courage to tell you to your face, but I am at least now telling in text as I can’t live with myself a moment longer without you knowing. The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, probably more than.. you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently, but that's no excuse, I know. The temptation was just too much.... I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies and forgive me. I promise that it won't happen again. Please come up with a fee for usage, and I'll pay you.

Regards, Alan.

THE ACTIONS

Bob, feeling insulted and betrayed, grabbed his gun, and shot his neighbour dead. He returned home where he poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. He took out his phone where he saw he has a subsequent message from his neighbour:

THE SECOND MESSAGE

Hi Bob, This is Alan next door again. Sorry about the slight typo on my last text. I expect you worked it out anyway, but as I’m sure you noticed that my Autocorrect changed ‘WiFi’ To ‘Wife’. Technology hey?!? Hope you saw the funny side of that.

Regards, Alan

scooterf79
03-25-2016, 12:18 AM
Now that's funny!
😂
Scooter

foxx
03-25-2016, 01:13 AM
Oops.

Kraynky
05-03-2016, 12:07 PM
THAT'S one you can't take back! Dang auto-correct! Hate it myself, but that was funny!

devildogandboy
06-12-2016, 04:44 PM
this was good!

Bruce

jpx2rk
06-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Definitely funny. good one.

reaper06
06-15-2016, 08:18 AM
Good one!!!