PDA

View Full Version : Contact Phone # For Apache?

AROKHUNTER
03-24-2016, 07:56 AM
Does anyone have a phone number for Jim? I need an answer on a barrel order and haven't gotten m e-mail response.

LoneWolf
03-24-2016, 08:17 AM
Jim is a very busy guy and is also a one man show. Give him a day or 2. He always reply's. Odd's are if he hasn't it's because he's working on it.

AROKHUNTER
03-24-2016, 09:00 AM
I understand the being busy. I just remember he said he was having problems with receiving emails.

GrumpyGuns
04-17-2016, 09:36 PM
His web site say's his email is straightened out now

futurerider103
04-18-2016, 09:47 AM
The last couple times I contacted him then last week I sent to his Gmail as well as his other email address and he sent a reply back through his old email address

eddiesindian
04-19-2016, 10:01 PM
Ive been e-mailing Jim as well but have had no response. He must be up to his neck with work.

LoneWolf
04-19-2016, 10:05 PM
I've been conversing with him. Work and some family items came up recently. He's been trying to answer emails at least once a day and spin some barrels in between everything else.

Apache
04-19-2016, 10:59 PM
eddiesindian.....I happen to see this while scrolling down to post my order closing message.....my old email address is now working and I'm catching up with those as I can...As LoneWolf said, I'm up to my eyeballs in work again....on top of some family things going on.

Anyway, if you can't get me through the email go through the personal message here and I'll get it touch that way if you like. Just give me a little time if you go through here....I don't visit here as much as I used to. Y'all keep me pretty busy working!!! LOL!

Jim

eddiesindian
04-20-2016, 01:09 AM
eddiesindian.....I happen to see this while scrolling down to post my order closing message.....my old email address is now working and I'm catching up with those as I can...As LoneWolf said, I'm up to my eyeballs in work again....on top of some family things going on.

Anyway, if you can't get me through the email go through the personal message here and I'll get it touch that way if you like. Just give me a little time if you go through here....I don't visit here as much as I used to. Y'all keep me pretty busy working!!! LOL!

Jim

Roger that

eddiesindian
04-20-2016, 10:31 AM

Jim

ck youre pm Jim

GrumpyGuns
04-27-2016, 03:45 PM
Glad to hear buisiness is good, Sorry to hear about family issues.

DanSavage
04-27-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm patiently waiting on my Apache masterpiece! It's going to be a Bartlien 6BR Norma 8 twist.

futurerider103
04-27-2016, 06:49 PM
My stainless X-caliber 7.62x39 .311 barrel should be here this week!