PDA

View Full Version : AB Mod-X

doctnj
02-21-2016, 11:17 AM
Just spoke with the owners of the ABarms and they will be coming out with a chassis for savage this year!! Mod-X is a very nice chassis for Rem 700 currently. It has all the bells and whistles for a much better price than the high dollar systems. Its not a give away but I really think it is priced right where it should be to sell. The new savage chassis will be my pick for my savage 6.5 CM. So in the time being I will take that heavy as hell top rail off and replace it with a small rail until this chassis is finished.

One of the reasons I got in touch with them was because honestly there are only a couple chassis to choose from and as far as fit and design I think this one trumps the others. Well at least this is my guess based on how the rem700's look. If you havent seen these take a look.

I will do a review on it when the opportunity comes.

This company is in USA and Veteran owned. As a veteran myself I support this cause. Here is a link to the chassis on their web page.

https://www.abarms.com/category-s/119.htm

hafejd30
02-21-2016, 11:30 AM
Looks good doc, Keep us posted. Looking forward to a review.

Thank you for your service

doctnj
02-21-2016, 01:46 PM
I'm really excited about it. I have cadex on my two competition guns. But was looking for a different one for this savage. I think the ab modx has some features very similar to that of cadex including the modular design and compatability with after market products. Not to mention it's on average 400 less than the most basic cadex complete chassis and but stock. That leaves money left over for custom grip, bipod even an atlas, and extra mags!