PDA

View Full Version : Magazine box

Coonhunter56
02-01-2016, 08:12 AM
Does anybody have a source for stagger feed magazine box, spring and follower? Everywhere seems to be out of stock.

GaCop
02-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Have you tried Savage customer service? If they can't help, try Numrich Gun Parts

Kenhwind
02-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Numrich has some of these parts listed, depending on caliber, others are sold out.

Coonhunter56
02-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Numrich is sold out, or at least they were just the other day. I will check again. I will try savage too. I need it for s 300 win mag.

Woodchuck
03-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Everywhere I have checked is sold out also, even Savage is sold out. I'm wanting to convert my .204 to a .260 and need one without the spacer.

Bolthead
03-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the forum. Since you are a paid member, you have access to the classifieds and the "Wanted to buy" section. The box is the hard part to get. I know because I just went through that when mine broke a tab off. Cabelas is still taking backorders for them, but that may be a while if ever. Hopefully Savage will see that there is enough of a demand for this part to do another run of them, both long and short action.

Woodchuck
03-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the forum. Since you are a paid member, you have access to the classifieds and the "Wanted to buy" section. The box is the hard part to get. I know because I just went through that when mine broke a tab off. Cabelas is still taking backorders for them, but that may be a while if ever. Hopefully Savage will see that there is enough of a demand for this part to do another run of them, both long and short action.

Thanks, Bolthead. I have been a member for several years but maybe I haven't posted. I just recently became a paid member though.

I take it that since they don't make the stagger feed anymore that they don't produce this part. I guess I will have to go with a stock that will allow me to use the DBM.

Bolthead
03-04-2016, 10:04 AM
I got one from a forum member through the "WTB" section. Worth a try, unless you are wanting to change to a DBM. I'm using a blind stock that I really like and did not want to change it out. My one gripe about Savage is that they are not very supportive of the older guns, but that is about typical of any manufacture of anything anymore. Sad.