PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to SSS for their products

Newtosavage
01-25-2016, 01:12 PM
As many have stated before, communication may not be their strength, but their products are worth waiting through radio silence for. :D

I ordered an enhanced extractor/ejector kit for my 7.62x39 scout due to FTE issues, esp. with the coated steel cases. About 10 days after visiting with Lisa, and a day after I emailed her to see if she'd had a chance to drop that kit in the mail, it showed up in my mail box. She had mailed it 2 days before my email.

I quickly installed the new components and grabbed some loaded ammo and some spent casings to check the operation. The new parts "fixed me right up," just like Lisa said they would. That rifle has never functioned so well. I was throwing even the hardest-to-cycle Hornady coated steel cases a good 5 feet at the range the other day.

The extractor has a much more agressive jaw on it, and the kit comes with the oversized (.140") ball bearing. If you're experiencing FTE issues with your Savage, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot Lisa an email and order the kit. You'll be glad you did.

Newtosavage
01-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Sorry. Didn't see the vendor feedback section. Mod's feel free to move if you like.