PDA

View Full Version : 10 FCP-SR stock help

papabear
01-19-2016, 11:28 AM
I have read and read and read and read and am finding so many mixed answers from companies that I don't know what to do!

I'm looking to replace the accustock on my new FCP-SR with something else a little less plain looking. It has 4.4" spacing, detachable box mag, and top bolt release.

There appears to only be the B&C M24 style that will work from what I can find.....

Anyone else?

Thanks

darkker
01-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Boyds

Hotolds442
01-19-2016, 01:52 PM
The accustock lug can be replaced with a standard lug that will work with stocks from just about every manufacturer. You could also just keep the narrower accustock lug and bed the lug area in a new stock and make it work.

papabear
01-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Boyds

Is this the one? I think so, not sure why I didn't see it before. Detachable box mag, with top bolt release and mag release on trigger guard. That's mine!

Would love to go a little nicer than the Boyd's though......

The accustock lug can be replaced with a standard lug that will work with stocks from just about every manufacturer. You could also just keep the narrower accustock lug and bed the lug area in a new stock and make it work.

Got a link to explain this a bit more?

I was under the impression that the DBM on my FCP-SR is the limiting factor here. It doesn't work with most, unless mag release is on the magazine.....

I'm not following your trail here.

Thanks again for the help.

papabear
01-19-2016, 10:14 PM
If I was to upgrade the bottom metal, would open any other options?