PDA

View Full Version : trouble paying my membership dues

Pages : 1 [2]

J.Baker
01-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Got over a dozen payment notifications from PayPal just today so I know it's working. Ditch the cell phone as I'd be willing to bet money that's where the issue lies.

J.Baker
01-03-2016, 11:28 PM
And for the record, the email address that was shown above IS NOT the email address to send money to. That's just the contact address. If you send money to that address you've just tossed it out the window into cyber-space.

P.S. I removed my email address from the pasted post above as I really don't want all the spammers and riff-raff to get their hands on.

keeki
01-04-2016, 06:26 AM
I guess it is some kind of setting on my phone, even though I use this same phone for all of my transactions. Matter of fact I just used it to send the $15 to dean, so I know my phone works just fine. None the less, I'll get out the laptop and see if I can send it again.

J.Baker
01-04-2016, 12:19 PM
Not saying it is or isn't your phone, but something (phone, website software, paypal's software, whatever) isn't mobile compatible. Mobile app's are always stripped down to bare bones compared to their main online versions. I don't do any financial stuff via my phone so I'm about as far from being of any help on that subject as one could be.