PDA

View Full Version : B-Mag Series: B-mag magazine won`t feed properly

magman65
01-01-2016, 03:43 PM
my magazine will not feed right after first round.i can hold it up and it will work good.any idea`s whats up

aaronmach1
01-01-2016, 04:51 PM
call or email savage, i have heard they will send you a new one. Let us know.

Black Hog Down
01-15-2016, 07:13 PM
I had the same problem. Along with the gun not cocking when I closed the bolt. Sent it back to Savage and they fixed both.
That plus the flimsy plastic stock adds up to the Bmag being a major piece of junk. Savage should be embarrassed.

magman65
01-28-2016, 09:42 AM
just got my B mag back from repair,not feeding properly.guess what they didn`t fix $hit!.Still does just what it did before i sent it.

EskimoJoe
02-21-2016, 09:17 AM
Having the same problem with my bolt not cocking when I close it. Did savage fix the problem?

Black Hog Down
03-19-2016, 06:02 PM
Having the same problem with my bolt not cocking when I close it. Did savage fix the problem?
Savage fixed mine no problems.
Mine was an early model. Got it during the first 6 months of production. You?

fr3db3ar
03-20-2016, 09:31 AM
I let them know I had a bad mag and they sent me another.

ManOfTheNorth
06-27-2020, 01:49 AM
I have Found an essay and low Cost fix for this just did it to mine today first without doing anything to the magazine or rifle themselves put your mag into the well and lightly tap on it in an up and down repeating motion you will hear a slight click meaning that there is space between the mag and the latch that holds is causing it to move down slightly making the piece that pulls the bullet on your bolt from the mag not make good enough contact to grab it every time mine would do this about one out of every five times and cost me a kill shot or two so what I did was took my magazine and applied a very thin layer of epoxy (bedding material) to the bottom side of the rope notch on both ends of the magazine (will post a picture of where to put it) this will close the gap between the notches and the latches and also lift it up (do not put it on the nottom side it will lower your magazine) this will set the bullet a fraction of an inch higher and allow your feeding mechanism on your bolt to make good contact you only need the slightest bit of material to lift it to where you need it anymore than that and your magazine won’t fit I did mine and no longer hear the clicking when I tap on the mag when it’s in the rifle anyone know how to attach pics from your phone on here?