PDA

View Full Version : yobuck,a marine and the near future..

LongRange
12-25-2015, 09:53 AM
yobuck approached the White House from a cross Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine looked at him and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here."

yobuck then said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, yobuck again approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told him, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here."

yobuck then thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, yobuck once again approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at him and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

yobuck looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

yobuck
12-25-2015, 10:11 AM
Well if theyed listened to me, and just given the guy the plane, all the fuel he needed, his full salary, and all the perks,
and of coarse paid green fees the day after he was sworn in, the world would be better off today. Lunch bucket Joe could
have been bought off even cheaper.
Im sure the Donald could have hammered out a good deal for us. lol

Robinhood
12-25-2015, 01:29 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e865a755c4128745506ce0ac356b8f7f/tumblr_mjlwocK8qg1s780vho1_400.gif

LongRange
12-25-2015, 02:45 PM
LMAO now thats funny!!