PDA

View Full Version : Savage 111 LRH Trigger Parts

Lynn
12-17-2015, 10:50 PM
I just replaced the barrel on my 111 long range hunter to 338 Lapua Ackley Improved and need some trigger parts to finish it.
I gave away the accu trigger and all of the associated parts.
When I asked Fred at SSS he didn't have the parts to replace what I gave away.
I went an ordered up a competition trigger and sear/cocking piece from Brownells but I need every part.
Crosspins e clip everything and can't find them all.
I don't want any used parts at all.
Thanks for any sources.

jfksc
12-18-2015, 12:29 AM
If you need factory savage trigger parts just call savage and they'll sell them to you after you fill out a liability release. Did it this past week. Very easy process.

olddav
12-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Lynn,

What cal was your Long Range hunter before you swapped barrel? I ask because I'm sure you know that the 338 Lapau actions are different than a standard 110 action at least that is what I have reading here. Not that this helps you on your original question.

Lynn
12-19-2015, 03:29 AM
The gun was originally a standard 338 Lapua. The barrel was changed to a 338 Norma Ackley Improved but was very short.
I shoot 2000 yards so I had a 33 inch Bartlein put on it but the accu-trigger was very inconsistent.
The trigger had been worked on by a couple different gunsmiths so I want everything new with no altered parts to get a reliable baseline.