06-19-2010, 09:49 PM
that their Vortex PST is on its way? Hee Hee

joseph.

hotbrass
06-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Yep! For about six months now.

EFBell
06-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Those ships from China take a long time to cross the ocean!

Ok, those ships from the Phillipines take a long time to cross the ocean

McKinneyMike
06-23-2010, 06:41 AM
Those ships from China take a long time to cross the ocean!

The news from Vortex is that a limited amount have been shipped for prepaid orders to their largest dealers. Vortex will be shipping dealer stocking orders beginning in August.

They are coming from the Phillipines :) I can not wait for them to arrive! I do not see anything close to what these offer in terms of performance and feature sets anywhere on the market right now for the price points.

Vortex is cleaning up in the rifle optics market right now and I think that they will continue to do so as they grow. What other scope manufacturer offers what they do at this time and add to that the finest CS in the industry. They are now my go to scope manufacturer until they falter or someone else steps up to match what they offer. I can not wait to get my hands on the new Viper PST in 6-24 :)

Idahojoe
06-24-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm getting tired of the BS. Ordered one in April and it b/o, found a place that they said they were in stock and ordered another. Order postponed. Called and emailed the company and several dealers, not shipped yet. First it was the first of June then July now Aug. Wished I'd just went and ordered another brand. I feel like I've had the flim flam. Joe

McKinneyMike
06-24-2010, 04:12 PM
They have said all along that it would be June for the 1st shipments. Don't listen to the dealers, talk to the company.. Vortex has been straight with all of this from the get go. The majority of the shipment will hit in August. I know it is a good wait, but what other scope offers the features and the warranty that Vortex offers? It will all be over with soon enough. I personally can't wait!

EFBell
06-24-2010, 11:20 PM
You mean like the heavyweight Berger .257 bullets?

McKinneyMike
06-25-2010, 05:26 AM
You mean like the heavyweight Berger .257 bullets?

Well in that case you are right :) I am still waiting on those myself!

Stu
06-25-2010, 08:09 AM
That makes 2 of us ;D

Blue Avenger
06-25-2010, 08:43 AM
And I forget how many time remington Failed to produce something or it took 2 years to get the bugs out. the 17HMR was not all there fault, ammo co. had problems also.

joseph
06-25-2010, 12:24 PM
I was just told that SWFA was sent one 6-24x50mm PST FFP MIL ( other power scopes may have been sent ) and the next shipment would be in the middle of July. Oh well, I'll have to wait some more.

joseph

joseph
06-26-2010, 01:46 PM
I was just told that SWFA was sent one 6-24x50mm PST FFP MIL ( other power scopes may have been sent ) and the next shipment would be in the middle of July. Oh well, I'll have to wait some more.

joseph

I will add to this. A week ago I called Vortex and told them I was verrrry low on SWFA's pre-order list and told them what my number was and was told by them that I should not have any trouble getting my order filled from their first shipment. So I confirmed my vacation plans for the first week in July. Then I get told that they only sent SWFA one 6-24x50mm PST FFP mil scope to them.I ordered the MOA. Boy this really screwed up my plans. Vortex hurt their PR big time with me. If I was told the truth I could have lived with it with no hard feelings. I really wanted this scope like all the rest of you. Maybe they can learn from this. All I have ever heard about them was good things that I passed along every chance I got and now I am writing this. :'( :'( :'( :'(

joseph

McKinneyMike
06-26-2010, 02:33 PM
I would contact Scott at Vortex directly and voice this to him. They should have never stated that if it was not the truth. I personally have had nothing but the truth with my dealings with them. This does not sound right at all. I feel your pain on this one for sure.