PDA

View Full Version : Heaven

possum1
06-17-2010, 12:54 AM
Stopped in my local gun store today, don't get to go but about once a month. To my surprise seen my first 8# Varget. The Guy has been in bussiness a little over a year and doing a exellent job for hand loader's. He's starting to get all the primer's; BR and Match, all brand's, been wanting to try these for over a year now. Look's like I may quit having to pay shipping charge's ;D

lal357
06-17-2010, 06:02 AM
comgrats man finds like that are a godsend basspro finally started carrying a good bit of reloading components and their prices are the same as midway so i dopnt have to order as much from them or goto a place called walter craigs (big rip off ) .

nocturnalnasty
06-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Possum
Nice to meet you yesterday. Always good to meet another Savage Nut. Maybe we'll bump into one another again soon.
John

dolomite_supafly
06-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Glad to see you finally found some. It is one of the better all around powders out there. It has always been consistent enough for me to get .3" groups at 100.

Dolomite

possum1
06-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Possum
Nice to meet you yesterday. Always good to meet another Savage Nut. Maybe we'll bump into one another again soon.
John
Same here John, Got to thinking, your the " thunder in them thar hills " I've been hearing up north from me. For a long time I thought it was Charlie, my reloading mentor, till I went to visit him and still heard the thunder. Maybe we can get together some time and shoot the Savages.

nocturnalnasty
06-18-2010, 08:31 AM
I like the way you think. We need to get together. I'm no expert on savages, but I sure do have fun with them. I've sent you a PM with my contact info.
John