PDA

View Full Version : Wait Time for SSS 9 round Magazines

Boba Debt
06-11-2010, 01:18 PM
I have had 2 of these on order for months and they are paid for

On May 12th I was told they have the materials on hand and they they were going to start the run.

How much longer is this going to take?

bodywerks
06-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Just ordered two myself a week ago. At the time she estimated 2-3 weeks. Some people have been waiting 2 months so don't feel bad.
So am I to assume you still haven't shot your rifle just because you don't have the aftermarket magazine?

axio
06-11-2010, 01:40 PM
I ordered mine at the beginning of February, so it's currently 4 months for me. I was told I just missed the cutoff for the last batch, so that's probably why. I'm sure they'll be here soon. I hope.

pdog06
06-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Have you talked to them since May 12th.. Maybe that would be a better approach to getting them than asking us. None of us(except maybe 1) work for SSS, so we cannot tell you what the wait time will be.

Boba Debt
06-11-2010, 01:45 PM
I have been waiting longer the 2 months.

I just replied to the other thread. Trips to the range have taken a back seat to work and projects

Boba Debt
06-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Have you talked to them since May 12th.. Maybe that would be a better approach to getting them than asking us. None of us(except maybe 1) work for SSS, so we cannot tell you what the wait time will be.

I was going to email them tomorrow unless the response here gave me the impression that a long wait time was normal.

acasto
06-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Long waits are normal. Don't know why they can't give a straight answer.

axaviere
10-07-2010, 01:02 PM
i ordered three when i had my t&t done in may. i was told all of the ones so far were spoken for but i would get three from the next batch. currently i have not been able to either get a response to any email i have sent. i need to know if my firing pin was altered during the T&T and when i can expect the mags.