PDA

View Full Version : 10fcp-sr

greyghost
10-23-2015, 10:45 AM
This is my first Savage rifle and I have to say I am very impressed, Aside from problems with the original factory mag posted by some, I changed it out for the accurate mag bottom metal and a 10 rnd mag for $205.00 right off the bat. I then started to do some hand loads and was not happy with the results but kept at it. It fired a 5 shot group of .638 and I was very happy my next 5 shot group of which I pulled the 5th round pretty bad because I was so excited about the 4 previous shots those 4 shots measured .435
I realize this may not trip some shooters trigger so to speak, But for me this is a outstanding group, Shots were fired from bags front and rear at 100yds is the 10fcp-sr accurate out of the box, For me it sure is, Well worth the wait and Im very happy with my new savage, The accu stock and accu trigger are great, I see NO reason to change either, Thanks Savage for a fine rifle the best I shot out of my 700 Sendero was .675 and that was after a trigger job and some work on the action. Im no expert but I am satisfied with this rifle. No FTF or FTE with the Accurate Mag and bottom metal have a 10 rnd and just purchased a 5 rnd for hunting. Will be glad when MagPul AICS mags come out at almost 1/2 the price
80.00 delivered about made me choke but they work and that's what counts.