PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Hunting Pics

tufrthnails
10-10-2015, 05:20 AM
It would be cool to see all the pics of our "trophies" (read anything you hunt and legally kill) in one thread. I have yet to get in a stand this season, but have a two week hunt coming up in Nov to KY.

yobuck
10-10-2015, 09:59 AM
It would be cool to see all the pics of our "trophies" (read anything you hunt and legally kill) in one thread. I have yet to get in a stand this season, but have a two week hunt coming up in Nov to KY.

From reading your posts, it appears you might favor hunting in Ky over FL?
I can just go hunt in FL same as i can just go fish with no licence requirments at all.
But ive never really cared to hunt there. Mainly because the terrain and hunting styles dont appeal to me.
Further to the north/west the terrain has more appeal to me for hunting due to small hills.
What say you?

tufrthnails
10-11-2015, 12:31 AM
Truthfully yes I do like hunting in KY more then FL (beautiful rolling hills, shots further then 100 yards, very little swampland!), but that said any day in the woods is better then a day at work. I have been taking it easy on splitting the house every second I can this year to get in the woods because I normally only go to KY for a week, but this year I am hunting two weeks up there and trying to keep the peace at the house with the misses. FL is a challenging environment to hunt especially on public land. I actually have only been out fishing (other then in the creek on our property) 3 times this whole year. Been a busy, busy year. As far as my thread Idea. some of the other forums I am on have a designated sticky thread that member post a pic with a short story of the hunt/ fishing trip. I absolutely love hearing about and seeing other peoples hunting successes especially the successes of the next generation of sportsmen.