PDA

View Full Version : Apache gun works, custom reaming.

lrshooting
10-06-2015, 12:57 AM
I can't seem to find a way to get a hold of Jim. No phone or email. I was wondering if any body knows if I supply the reamer (7mm SS), will he chamber for free if he gets to keep the reamer? I have a guy around here that'll give me the same deal, but I am putting alot of money into this project and Jim does good work as far as I'm concerned so if he could, that'd be awesome.

LoneWolf
10-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Just email him through the website and standby. It's hunting season you know and Jim deserves a break too!

He will respond and he's very reasonable.

Rosco
10-06-2015, 02:34 PM
+1 Yes he will..

458MinMag
10-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Jim at Apache Gun Works has made two barrels for me, using my reamer, for no additional charge over his Savage pre-fit barrels. Both of the barrels that he made for me are fantastic. His pricing is very competitive, and his work is superb! As recommended above, contact him through his website to work out the details. I am confident that you will not be disappointed.
PS - I hope that Jim is out hunting right now!

lrshooting
10-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Alright. Thanks guys. I found the email thing on the site. Ive always heard he does great work. He needs to be hunting...I'm super fortunate to have the hunting I have so I hope everyone can get a little of that as well.

LoneWolf
10-09-2015, 12:52 PM
He just ordered a custom reamer for a future barrel set up for me. so just let him know what you're planning on doing.