PDA

View Full Version : My Rifles

Pages : 1 [2]

LongRange
10-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Accurate shooter has a lot of good reading on brass prep and ill try to help you out and answer question...
For a press i use a redding single stage...a forster coaxe is better
Dies forster and redding are the best until you step up to customs
Brass prep tools either 21st century or k&m...all mine are k&m
A good beam scale...scott parker is the man to see
A good digital scale for weighing brass...i use a dillon D terminator...a gem pro 250 is better
A good set of calipers....i use mitutoyo
A good neck trimmer...i use a LE wilson...the little crow gun works is supposed to be faster
A good electric case prep station to help speed things up...i got the layman becase it comes with all the accessories
A good primer seating tool..i use the k&m with the gauge
A good stainless steel tumbler to clean your brass and nothing does it better or faster than stm

Theres a few things i missed but you get the idea....do you HAVE to do all of this? No i guess not it just depends on what you consider accurate...at the end of the day if ive shot a bad score im not wondering why because i know it wasnt my rifle or ammo.

DanSavage
10-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Another thing your going to want is at least a 32 power scope. That will enable you to concentrate and easily see the 1/2 MOA X ring. A mirage shield that attaches to the top of your barrel will be in order.

LongRange
10-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Another thing your going to want is at least a 32 power scope. That will enable you to concentrate and easily see the 1/2 MOA X ring. A mirage shield that attaches to the top of your barrel will be in order.

I agree but dont use either... im not a full on F-class guy but if i was id have and use both.