PDA

View Full Version : Will it fit

earl39
10-01-2015, 10:16 AM
I see this all the time. "I have this part that i took off my rifle will it fit my other rifle?". What in blue blazes is going on here? It is not good enough for you where the factory said it should be but it is on a different rifle. What am i missing? Maybe i am just getting set in my ways as i get older.
Bolt handles and triggers are the main parts i am aiming at here.

Rant over.

Dennis
10-01-2015, 05:23 PM
There are many interchangeable parts out there, especially on the two items you mentioned.

Dennis

sharpshooter
10-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Some people are not only too ignorant to read the fine print, they cant read the bold print ,either.

J.Baker
10-02-2015, 01:42 AM
And now you know why I eventually broke down and made the videos on primary extraction to demonstrate why you shouldn't use a 110 bolt handle on an Axis. And even after doing so there are some out there who still wanted to argue the fact.

earl39
10-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Dennis you missed the point. It goes like this. This has to be the stupidest( insert gun part) ever put on a gun so i am taking it off. Later you hear, l think i will take this stupid part and put it on a different gun so i have something to complain about after people forget i called it a bad part.
Fred and Jim get it.