PDA

View Full Version : Stockade roolover cheek piece stocks

outlawsix
09-30-2015, 11:03 AM
Okay have decided not to try and make my SA Elk Stalker stock into a LA. SO with that said, and after a lot of digging I have to ask. The Stockade Rollover Cheek piece stocks. Are they similar in design and feel to the Boyds thumbhole stocks? Have only been able to find pics of 1 of the Stockade stocks. Hence asking for input for those who haev one.

Thank you in advance.

outlawsix
10-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Has anyone used or have one of these? Or are they as rare as chicken lips?

lrshooting
10-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Well you said you asking for the input of those that have one and since you not getting any replies, id say it's safe to assume nobody here does and ive never even heard of them

outlawsix
10-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Never assume in life.... Since no answers yet i take it to mean they don't live on the net... Also they exists. Just because one hasn't heard about things...doesn't mean it does not exists. Im patient and in time Im sure someone will step up and report on their experiences with this stock...

lrshooting
10-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Never assume in life.... Since no answers yet i take it to mean they don't live on the net... Also they exists. Just because one hasn't heard about things...doesn't mean it does not exists. Im patient and in time Im sure someone will step up and report on their experiences with this stock...

Definitely. I'm saying here on this site at this moment. Have you tried other forums? It's possible that somebody might have one, but id suggest asking it a another forum like the high road or maybe find a site that deals a lot with stocks

outlawsix
10-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Had hoped that since it is not the most common of stocks that this would be the place to find someone with one. But have indeed asked on other sites as well. Time will tell :)