PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Shooters Supply Stock

Pages : 1 [2]

pdog06
06-11-2010, 10:31 PM
bodywerks, you are correct. They arent taking any orders for those 2 mnths to get caught up on the backlog of work they have. Alot of their backlog is due to their suppliers not getting them the supplies in time to make their deadline. I actually just got put on their "time and true" list and they were taking orders for August(skipping june and july).

Lisa also said that they are working toward having blanks in stock so they dont have to wait for it to get to them, which means a barrel may only be a couple weeks wait before long. That would be very sweet.

TT3270WSM
06-18-2010, 12:39 PM
I ordered an LVT in black black blue just over 11 weeks ago, and was told 8 weeks. I emailed Lisa last week to check on the status and was told that the final inletting was being done on all March orders, so hopefully in another couple of weeks or so I will have it! I'm in no rush though as my Shilen barrel isn't going to be here till sometime in July. I don't hold it against SSS for being late, they obviously do amazing work, if they didn't they wouldn't be so busy. Plus I think Fred is a bit of a perfectionist, which is also a + ;D

jtaveras
06-20-2010, 08:50 AM
They feel heavy and sturdy and track very well... You'll like it.

Ruthless
06-30-2010, 07:25 PM
I ordered an LVT in black black blue just over 11 weeks ago, and was told 8 weeks. I emailed Lisa last week to check on the status and was told that the final inletting was being done on all March orders, so hopefully in another couple of weeks or so I will have it! I'm in no rush though as my Shilen barrel isn't going to be here till sometime in July. I don't hold it against SSS for being late, they obviously do amazing work, if they didn't they wouldn't be so busy. Plus I think Fred is a bit of a perfectionist, which is also a + ;D

I ordered mine in about 9 weeks ago, but I find myself in the same situation as you. Having to wait for Shilen Select Match barrel in 7mm for my .284 project will take me all the way to the end of July. Therefore, I'm fine with the wait for the quality workmanship.