PDA

View Full Version : Facebook live

Bolthead
09-24-2015, 12:05 PM
This is for those of our older generation who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists.

Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I go down on the
street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night. Then I give them pictures of my
family, my dog and me gardening and spending time in my pool. I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them.
And it works. I already have 3 persons following me:

2 police officers and a psychiatrist.

(Author Unknown)

yobuck
09-25-2015, 10:20 AM
This is for those of our older generation who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists.

(Author Unknown)

Especially the grumpy old men lol.

LoneWolf
09-25-2015, 10:59 AM
Especially the grumpy old men lol.

Glad you got a laugh out of that!!

yobuck
09-25-2015, 12:41 PM
Glad you got a laugh out of that!!

Most grumpy old men have been around long enough to find lots of things humerous.

rs
09-30-2015, 03:53 PM
Why anyone thinks others are interested in most facebook posts i will never understand , yep another grumpy old man.

Dennis
09-30-2015, 04:56 PM
I don't really like facebook, but it's about the only way I keep up with the entire family. That's about all I get out of it.

Dennis

LoneWolf
09-30-2015, 04:58 PM
To be honest. I don't really like social media either, but if you want to have some type of advertising campaign for sponsorship capability to get you where you want to go, it's one of the easiest tools to build an audience in.