PDA

View Full Version : att pd106

cwop
06-05-2010, 05:39 PM
i got my new b@c medalist stock in. finally got the savage target action and everything matches up perfectly. as you said 1 screw wont be used big deal.

i got the green stock with black web. now another 10 weeks for the 20 practical barrell to come in from jim brigs.

while im waiting i wonder if i can have my smith put a high polish on the action!

thanks

bob

pdog06
06-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I think you meant me, as I dont know of a pd106...LOL

Glad you got it and everything lines up. If you do a full bull barrel you may have to relieve just a tad at the end of the barrel channel, but other than that you should be good.

Make sure to also give your smith the barrel nut, recoil lug, and trigger guard so it all matches the action ;). Also make sure to post us some pics of it when you get it all put together.

dcloco
06-05-2010, 06:50 PM
I think you meant me, as I dont know of a pd106...LOL

Evil twin maybe? LOL!

Blue Avenger
06-05-2010, 07:46 PM
the good looking one is always the evil one.

pdog06
06-05-2010, 09:53 PM
the wife calls me evil sometimes. Does that count?

cwop
06-07-2010, 08:45 AM
we had quite a discussion about the b@c medalist stocks on another board. pd06 told me the medalist would fit a savage target action.

i called b@c and stockys both and they each said it would not fit the target action. upon his advice i went ahead and ordered the stock i liked and it fits perfect.

so if anyone is looking at the medalist stock for their target action go ahead and order it. as stated the only thing different is one screw wont be there but no big deal.

good thing we have boards.

bob