PDA

View Full Version : Primer frustration--- need some advice. I still don't think it's the primer

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

eddiesindian
09-05-2015, 07:53 PM
That pretty much sums it up lonewolf. That's my thought process as well . Always has been. Its so darn easy to over think things, reinvent the wheel if you will.
The more time you think about variables? The more you come up with.
I've run down that road before and it led to burn out. I quit for a few years.
When I got back into it,it was back to basics. I've been happy ever since..
I like to tinker,as most reloaders do, but once you find what you were looking for?....bam! Get it done and start shooting.
I like your train of thought lonewolf........the word common sense comes to mind. Lolo

LongRange
09-06-2015, 10:09 AM
That pretty much sums it up lonewolf. That's my thought process as well . Always has been. Its so darn easy to over think things, reinvent the wheel if you will.
The more time you think about variables? The more you come up with.
I've run down that road before and it led to burn out. I quit for a few years.
When I got back into it,it was back to basics. I've been happy ever since..
I like to tinker,as most reloaders do, but once you find what you were looking for?....bam! Get it done and start shooting.
I like your train of thought lonewolf........the word common sense comes to mind. Lolo

LMAO...eddie...the wheel has been reinvented...hundreds of times...and if it wasn't for over thinkers youd still be chasing your dinner around trying to kill it with a stick ;) ...just something to think about the next time those words "common sense" pop into your mind...no disrespect meant...im just sayin!!