PDA

View Full Version : What are my parts worth?

jsthntn247
08-26-2015, 11:11 AM
I've got a model 111 center feed 7mag takeoff stock, complete dbm bottom metal (not plastic) and magazine that I don't need. Any idea on what they are worth.

lrshooting
08-27-2015, 08:33 AM
Is the stock plastic? Those tupperware stocks are practically worthless. Most through them in the trash or use them as a template to make other stocks. The bottom metal wont be worth as much as you would think im guessing since many people who are going to go through the trouble of adding a bottom metal and detach mag will go with something like AI mags and DBMs from CDI, surgeon etc. Depends on the gun really since for things like 223 you can get DBMs for magpul mags.

How much have you used it? The people that are looking for savage bottom metal and mags Im sure would pay more for a readily available set so you might be able to get more selling them on something like Ebay since its more convenient. I know I havent really answered you question of how much they are worth, but theres no set price except what the consumer is gonna pay you. Id give 100-150$ or so max if I was actually looking for them and they were already used.

J.Baker
08-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Short-action bottom metal and magazine (package) usually goes for around $125 to $150, so I would imagine the long-action stuff would be about the same but you don't see it come up as often as everyone's building S/A's these days. Might be able to get $30-40 out of the stock on Flea-Bay if you're willing to wait awhile for just the right buyer. As LRS said, most of us just toss them in the trash.