PDA

View Full Version : What year is this 110?

Dakotabaker98
08-03-2015, 03:35 PM
My local pawn shop has a pre accutrigger model 110 in 30-06 for 325. It has a Simmons scope that I will trash but first off is the rifle worth it. Second what year were these made. It looks just like the one I'm the link I will have posted below. Also will these actions and barrels fit after market stocks from hogue etc. Thanks!

http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/7964/9465602_1.jpg?v=8CCBD32B15EECC0

J.Baker
08-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Without the serial number we really can't give any accurate estimate on the DOM. One in the pic is a pre-Accutrigger gun which means it could have been made anywhere between the mid 1980's and 2008 or so. As far as aftermarket parts compatibility, being a long-action is should be a problem as the screw spacing is the same between center-feed and staggered-feed models and it will have a standard shank barrel being a 30-06. At that price I'm pretty confident in guessing that it's a flat-top action which would put it's DOM before 2003.

Dakotabaker98
08-04-2015, 05:13 AM
Without the serial number we really can't give any accurate estimate on the DOM. One in the pic is a pre-Accutrigger gun which means it could have been made anywhere between the mid 1980's and 2008 or so. As far as aftermarket parts compatibility, being a long-action is should be a problem as the screw spacing is the same between center-feed and staggered-feed models and it will have a standard shank barrel being a 30-06. At that price I'm pretty confident in guessing that it's a flat-top action which would put it's DOM before 2003.

Was a little confused with what your were saying about stocks. But I think from what I gathered your saying aftermarket stocks will fit? Also can this be a MOA gun? Thanks!

Dakotabaker98
08-05-2015, 12:57 AM

Will the hogue stocks fit this. It's got a serious number starting with a "F" and the number is in the 7,000 area. Forget the exact seriel number!

J.Baker
08-05-2015, 04:53 AM
I can't see why one wouldn't, but I'd call Hogue to verify as I'm not well versed on their current offerings. Just tell them it's a 110 long action staggered feed non-AccuTrigger.