PDA

View Full Version : Savageshooter.com paid member question

junkout
07-31-2015, 12:24 AM
I set here with a cold beer while I surf thru my favorite sites and when I get to this site and I have to scroll TO THE BOTTTOM OF THE SITE to see what I paid for....... It made me think! Why is it what I PAY GOOD MONEY for is at the back of the bus and the free **** is up front? It's kind of backwards any other paid members ever thought about it?. Mods please explain!?

darkker
07-31-2015, 09:58 AM
The adults don't want to hear kids arguing. That's why the children stay in the house and the audits go in the backyard:cool::cool:

Seriously though, this isn't a large site. If a little scrolling is that difficult, maybe you've been sitting with to many cold beers.

ger42
07-31-2015, 12:03 PM
The site owner is looking out for our health making paid members roll to the bottom gives some members that extra energy output needed to stay in shape.

Robinhood
07-31-2015, 12:05 PM
I don't know if the money you paid was "good money" but it was more than you pay on most sites. I believe you don't have your browser set up correctly. I am not a paid member and I have no trouble with all that.

earl39
07-31-2015, 01:25 PM
One needs only think this thru a bit and flip your screen 180 degrees. now scroll up to see the stuff you paid for

J.Baker
07-31-2015, 08:48 PM
What is the #1 thing most people go to the grocery store for? Milk.

Where is milk always located in a grocery store? In the very back corner.

Why?

Because they know that it's what everyone comes to the store for, and by placing it in the very back it makes the customer walk past everything else. In doing so it usually results in the customer buying a couple more items spontaneously because they caught his/her eye or seeing it reminded them they needed it.

It's kind of the same principle here, only you're reading and not buying. You see all those new post indicators lit up while you scroll and eventually you will get intrigued and go into the board to read what's being discussed. Once you start reading there's a strong probability that you'll post a reply as well.

Placing the classifieds at the top many would just pop in to them to see what's being offered up for sale and then leave. More active and involved members makes for a larger knowledge base to draw from.

Robinhood
07-31-2015, 10:50 PM
Dang, I like the way you explained that.

reaper06
08-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Very good explanation.

LongRange
08-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Ill give you your money back if you quite crying about where the classifieds are!!

yobuck
08-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Now he's really got my curiosity working. Just what is the price of milk in China?
I mean they havent stolen all our cows too have they?

LongRange
08-01-2015, 09:38 PM
I doubt he knows but i bet he knows how much a 12pac is.