PDA

View Full Version : Savage 10FCP-SR

greyghost
06-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Finally received my rifle and went to change out bottom metal, To a accurate mag BM and Mag everything fits fine but original bolts wont work any help appreciated, Thanks

greyghost
06-16-2015, 06:18 PM
A few trips to hardware store and some grinding on screws but finally got it together, They say you can use factory screws but mine wouldn't work the 1 screw at rear of trigger guard worked the rest did not, Other than that the fit and finish was perfect as far as Bottom metal and trigger guard was concerned. The Accurate mag is well built and works great, Now if Mag Pul gets its act together and produces AICS mags for 35.00 I will be very happy, Now to shoot it, Still saving for the Zeiss Conquest 2-10x42 scope another couple of weeks or so, Will put another scope on it to shoot this weekend, I really like this rifle so far!

Ron Eagle Elk
06-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Greyghost. Ran into the same problem when I switched mine out. I used the old trigger guard and everything works great. The replacement trigger guard need a notch milled into it so the top bolt release would work. I'm looking forward to the Magpul mags as well.