PDA

View Full Version : Model 12 FCV- Accustock???

WizzerOfAus
06-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Howdy guys,
first time poster to the site (apart from the welcome section).
I have just purchased my first Savage, a model 12 FCV in .204 ruger.
I was under the impression that the 12FCV has the Accustock, however in a magazine that just arrived to my house today the ad makes no mention of it (it does mention it for some models) and i can't find this info on the Savage website either. can someone clear this up for me (The firearm hasn't arrived yet)

Thanks Guys.

MS50
06-12-2015, 12:18 PM
You're right, it has disappeared from the spec list for the 12 FCV. I have one, purchased 2 years ago that does have the Accustock. I noticed that the rifles on the rack at the gun store no longer have the accustock decal applied. I haven't looked at one to see if the aluminum is visible.

mrbigsteel
06-12-2015, 03:39 PM
The specs on the Savage web site have definitely changed. I bought mine a year ago, and it does have an Accustock.

savgebolt
06-13-2015, 11:22 AM
wizzer,,,,,i have the 12fcv,,,, new a year ago,,,,with accu stock,,,,,,but ,,,,,,,,from what i see , read and hear the current fcv does NOT have the accu stock

WizzerOfAus
06-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, i will let you know when it rocks up, i'm sure it will be a **** good rifle regardless... my dealer phoned me and let me know the supplier in AUS has now deleted the item and i got the 2nd to last one in Aus.. interesting..

WizzerOfAus
06-22-2015, 12:57 AM
Good news!! It has arrived and has the Accustock!!!