PDA

View Full Version : This site is a big disappointment

JoJo 1
05-27-2015, 10:36 PM
I posted a thread relating to the issues I am havering with a new Savage 6br and it was removed with no reason given.
When I purchase a product I expect it to perform to published specs and alerting other shooter to a serious and costly issue must not be acceptable to the people that oversee this site so I will not waste my time with this forum any longer.

Dennis
05-27-2015, 11:04 PM
JoJo, we understand your position. I also understand Savage Shooter's position. It probably would be a good idea to ask a moderator before posting something that may be in question.

I will also tell you most site's take the same position as this one does.

If a problem is stated, we will do our best to get you in the right direction. That's what we are about. Any comments beyond this policy will get you in a bad position.

I hope you understand, and remember, most Forum's operate the same concerning issue's like this. And to lay the cards out, we didn't really need to know your above comment. It serves no purpose to this site.

Hotolds442
05-27-2015, 11:16 PM
Most likely it was removed due to rule violations, a WTB, WTS, WTT offer outside of the classifieds. Rule violations are a direct path to post deletion. Negative reviews of a product are not. If I remember correctly, you made 2 such violations in 2 different threads and both were deleted because of that violation. Look around, you'll find several negative reviews here, including reviews from the site owner on the new A17 and it's less than stellar performance. And if you choose not to look around, that's your loss.

Robinhood
05-27-2015, 11:39 PM
This site is a big disappointment

Yeah, sometimes it is. But I come back to see if I can help and learn. I enjoy seeing people like the 2 guys above my post helping others. I like Frank and Deans humor. I like when a Savage authority Like Sharpshooter (Fred Moreo) and real world data man like Darker post where I can find out the real skinny on the stuff I think is cool. Everyone breaks some rules but it is how we react to getting corrected that defines who we are.