PDA

View Full Version : trigger question

wkillette
05-21-2015, 07:38 PM
I have a M12 in 243 and a 110 in 6.5x55. The M12 has an adjustable accutrigger, the 110 has an accutrigger that is not adjustable. I was switching triggers today and the adjustable trigger on the 110 action was binding. The stock was not installed yet. On half safety I could cycle the bolt to reset the trigger. With the safety off cycling the bolt would not reset the trigger. The non adjustable trigger moved to the M12 worked just fine. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Robinhood
05-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Did you move the trigger hanger also or did you just move the trigger? Pictures?

foxx
05-21-2015, 09:58 PM
I am confused with the term non adjustable accutrigger. They are all designed to be adjustable. Maybe there is an issue with it or it is one that someone bought used and installed on an non accutrigger rifle? As for the other one that will not reset the trigger if the safety is "off" or on "fire", it may be set too light and therefore the sear is slipping off the trigger engagement point... When the safety is on "half safe" it is helping to keep the sear engaged by holding the trigger a bit.

If I were there to play with it and see it's movements, I'd probably be able to figure it out, as it is, I'm just grasping at straws.