PDA

View Full Version : Bolt lift heavier than Shamu

Pages : 1 [2]

willyg09
05-19-2015, 11:18 PM
CCass,
I am not trying to bad mouth this fred fella as it is proven he does good work but, i have personally talked with a few people that said the customer service is lacking.
I would suggest Nat Lambeth at http://customgunsandammunition.com/
As far as i know he pioneered the bolt lift kit to remedy the problem you seem to having and if its not in fact the bolt itself i bet he will give you answer on what it is.
Let us know what you find out

sharpshooter
05-19-2015, 11:53 PM
Willy....you don't know your facts.....

CCass
05-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Willy,

I'm familiar with Nat's kits. I'm not sure who you spoke to regarding Fred, but I have personally shared a couple emails with him/his staff and they have been quick to respond and very helpful. As a personal policy I always try to base my opinions on personal experience, opposed to 3rd party hearsay.

Fred,

I've been in contact with Lisa and I'm probably going to get on the list for the next round of T&T, I've got a coue things I want to try first. Thanks again.

willyg09
05-20-2015, 06:43 PM
It is true that I have not used sss personally, but just do a quick google search of "Sharpshooter Supply customer service". Ten freaking pages of bad reviews. Hmm that doesnt sound like a fluke to me. I have messages in my inbox from a gentleman who i asked who had done his barrel work etc(i never mentioned anything about sss or Fred) and he made it a point to say stay far away from that company. But i regress, I was just trying to save someone a headache.

Southern_grudge
09-06-2015, 07:22 AM
Any updates on this issue?