PDA

View Full Version : Old Age Woes

BarrelNuts
05-04-2015, 11:08 PM
A young man was walking in a park one day and came across an elderly man crying on a bench.

Puzzled, he asked the old man why he was crying...

The old man replied "I'm 84 years old, I have 5 million dollars and live in a beautiful home. I am married to a 24 year old underwear model who makes me breakfast every day, gives me a blue pill and makes love to me for an hour before she leaves for work. Then I come here and feed the pigeons. When I go home she makes me dinner, pours me a bath, and gives me another blue pill and we make love for two hours. Then I go to sleep and do it all over again"

The young man is amazed by the old man's great life, but is now even more puzzled and says "Well that sounds awesome! what in the world are you crying about!?"

The old man wipes a tear from his eye, sighs, and says "I forgot where I live"

meanjeane
05-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Lmfao!

fgw_in_fla
05-05-2015, 07:33 AM
That wasn't no old man.
That was me & I'm 60. I only feel like I'm 84...

yobuck
05-05-2015, 10:34 AM
I was up your way a few days ago Frank.
Got on 95 at Malibar rd on my way to Oak Hill/Mosquito Lagoon.

fgw_in_fla
05-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Good 'ol Oak hill.
If it wasn't for that exit on I-95 no one would know it exists. Not even the folks that live there.

What was your mission?
Business?
Pleasure?

A little of both?
Neither of either?

yobuck
05-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Good 'ol Oak hill.
If it wasn't for that exit on I-95 no one would know it exists. Not even the folks that live there.

What was your mission?
Business?
Pleasure?

A little of both?
Neither of either?

Went up there for a few days trying to catch up with a big redhead, i mean redfish. The fishing part went very well.
But the catching part, well lets just say i didnt have to clean any redfish. And your right, it is off the beaten track somewhat.

fgw_in_fla
05-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Went up there for a few days trying to catch up with a big redhead, i mean redfish. The fishing part went very well.
But the catching part, well lets just say i didnt have to clean any redfish. And your right, it is off the beaten track somewhat.

So, lemme see if I have this right.
You drove all the way from Vero to Oak Hill, a little place on the east coast that only 12 people know about (13 including you), fished for reds and came home empty handed.
And you expect me (and all the "honest" guys here in forum), you expect us to believe the trip was for fishing?

Sounds legit.
The 'lil woman buy it?

Hotolds442
05-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Something smells fishy to me.......