PDA

View Full Version : MDT LSS Chassis System

Sport454
04-29-2015, 08:30 AM
Does anyone have any first hand experience with the MDT LSS Chassis system?
http://mdttac.com/lss-chassis-system.html

kevwil
04-29-2015, 12:34 PM
I had one for a while. Very solid, very flexible design. I eventually got tired of the AR15 grip because you can't use a beaver-tailed grip without reconstructive surgery, and I really prefer the thicker beaver-tailed grips.

Depending on your stock preferences, you could end up spending just as much as other complete chassis systems.

MDTcorp
04-30-2015, 05:49 AM
I eventually got tired of the AR15 grip because you can't use a beaver-tailed grip without reconstructive surgery, and I really prefer the thicker beaver-tailed grips.

You can use a beavertail grip such as the Hogue grips. These are flexible enough to work. It is the hard plastic beavertail grips that do not work. I would say that 70% of LSS chassis users do put a beavertail grip on their chassis :)

homer76
04-30-2015, 02:26 PM
I got one of the older Magpul MOE grips to fit no problem. I only had to cut off the plastic trigger guard. No fitting at all and it has the beaver tail.

MDT is coming out with an LSS that has an extended for-end in the near future. I wish I had waited for one or it had come out first.