PDA

View Full Version : thank you Nothland Shooter Supply and Criterion

sizthediz
04-18-2015, 12:43 PM
I would like to thank Jim and Brenda from NSS and CBI for the wonderful service and great barrel they sent me (28" criterion bull barrel). They were very helpful with any questions I had and very honest,refunded $4.00 shipping charges, which most companies wouldn't care to do. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat. The CBI barrel installed very easy and is shooting like a dream. I cant wait to stretch its legs. thanks again

Teslawhiskey
04-18-2015, 03:29 PM
Glad to hear that you like the barrel. I ordered one from them about a month ago (the wait is driving me crazy ). I agree they are very helpful and friendly, if the barrel is as good as the customer service I'll be very pleased.

barrel-nut
04-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Glad to hear that you like the barrel. I ordered one from them about a month ago (the wait is driving me crazy ). I agree they are very helpful and friendly, if the barrel is as good as the customer service I'll be very pleased.

Chances are very good that it will be. It's worth the wait. Quality products from quality people.

BarrelNuts
04-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Completely agree... NSS had what I wanted on the shelf; packaged it very well and was at my door in no time. Great company and great people.

CriterionBarrels
05-05-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm glad we could help out with your build project. I look forward to hearing how she shoots when you make it out to the range!

mousemotors
06-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Jim and Criterion barrels are the best!