PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: Adjusting an Accu Trigger

Jack1
04-07-2015, 10:56 AM
HI all.
Yet another question. Help needed.
I want to adjust the Accu Trigger on my MK11 BSEV and have watched the 'You Tubes'. Now wonder does the adjustment screw have a 'stop' so as not to allow it to completely leave the housing it sits in so it is not possible to wind it all the way out?
Appreciate your help
Best
jack

short round
04-07-2015, 07:16 PM
It can be wound all the way out, if turning towards receiver which would be increasing trigger pull. Will not come out if turning to decrease trigger pull.

foxx
04-07-2015, 10:03 PM
I'm not sure where I read it, or if I understood it correctly, but somewhere I got the idea you should not turn it past a point where it starts "clicking".

Jack1
04-10-2015, 08:16 AM
It can be wound all the way out, if turning towards receiver which would be increasing trigger pull. Will not come out if turning to decrease trigger pull.

I'm not sure where I read it, or if I understood it correctly, but somewhere I got the idea you should not turn it past a point where it starts "clicking".

Hi guys

Thanks for your help. I have now fully adjusted the trigger pull to 2:12 lbs. measured with a Lyman gauge. The 'You Tube' demo shows a pull of just over 1 pound. The spring wouldn't move that far on my MK11

Thanks again have a good weekend

Best
jack

swadiver
05-25-2015, 05:40 PM
if you want to trim the spring to reduce the pull weight, do you need to remove the trigger from the action or can you do it in place?

Jack1
05-25-2015, 06:06 PM
I was able to adjust the tension by turning the screw with the trigger assembly in place. The whole operation took just a few minutes. The best thing I did was to refer to the 'you tube' demo. Maybe there are other adjustments to lighten the trigger still further but mine is about as low as I need.