PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Hogdon Annual Reloading Magazine

Texas10
02-26-2015, 02:54 PM
Just picked up the latest and greatest addition of Hogdon Annual Reloading Magazine at the local Barnes and Noble. Features articles on the new IMR Enduron powers, 223 loads, 26 Nosler data and a whole bunch more.
What with all the added fiber in my diet these days, I'll have plenty of time to peruse the pages in the quiet of my "library". LOL

LongRange
02-26-2015, 06:23 PM
as soon as i see some of the new IMR powders local im going to get a lb and put it to the test same with the new re-loader 23.

stomp442
02-26-2015, 07:40 PM
I noticed my local Safeway store had a few issues of these in their magazine rack for those of you living in a small town like me without a Barnes & Noble store.

GaCop
02-27-2015, 10:10 AM
Just picked up the latest and greatest addition of Hogdon Annual Reloading Magazine at the local Barnes and Noble. Features articles on the new IMR Enduron powers, 223 loads, 26 Nosler data and a whole bunch more.
What with all the added fiber in my diet these days, I'll have plenty of time to peruse the pages in the quiet of my "library". LOL I see I'm not the only one that uses the "throne room" as a library. I keep a stack of gun mags on the tank cover.