PDA

View Full Version : Where, When, How much ?

possum1
05-08-2010, 09:38 AM
I call myself a seasoned experienced hunter, hunted and called just about everything except PD's. Heard one fella talk about it, man that used to own Bullet Sample's, sound's like a hoot !! Question is what is the best and least expensive way to go about going PD hunting/shooting ? I live in the Mo. Ozark Foothill's and as far as I know there isn't any around these part's. Should I pay someone for a guided shoot/hunt ? I have no idea where to go or go about it. I've got everything I need as far as rifle's and ammo. Any input or advice would be appreciated.

laportecharlie
05-08-2010, 10:06 PM
I live about 100 miles from where we hunt PDs. In fact I just got back from a day trip and we got 188 dogs. This is in South Central Wyoming where the wind always blows and the tempature can go from 20 degrees to over 100 in the same day. You might check out Varmint Hunter Magazine or their website as there is a wealth of info there. Do some on-line searching and you might not need a guide. One big plus for Wyoming is non residents don't need a hunting license to hunt Pds.
Charlie

5spd
05-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Drop me a PM & Ill set you up with a rancher I know that has tons of them. Shoot all you can for $75 per day per person, near Douglas WY. He just started to charge shooters last year to make ends meet at the ranch. I just try to send people his way to help him out.