PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming

Pages : 1 2 [3]

LoneWolf
02-27-2015, 09:00 AM
Don't miss shoveling snow one bit! I'm getting my taste of winter for the year this weekend Dean. A group of us are going out to the mountains for some shooting. Rain and snow are in the forecast, but it's still California, so maybe it will change a bit lol.

foxx
02-27-2015, 09:30 AM
Hmmm...

My morning...

-18* actual, not wind chill.
Battery dead. Jump start off my wife's car. Walking around car, see I have not one, but TWO flat tires...

Compressor is frozen. Bring into house, put heat gun to it... fill tank, carry out to car to fill tires.

Off to the races!

Hallbilly
04-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Is there anyway we can ban fgw and hallbilly from posting about how warm their weather is lol.
Sixone , we had a balmy 17 above yesterday am, now weve got 5 above now. May get above freezing today! Lol
Scooter

Hi scooterf79, your wish is about to be fulfilled.
The first bad weather of the new year is brewing over the Southern Ocean, storm warnings and snow is on it's way.
For us the transition between short trousers and tee shirts to longs and wool takes only a couple of days.

I do wish you all a pleasant and fruitful summer.

For us things will return to being bad until November.

GaCop
04-13-2015, 07:13 AM
I swore, after my first Christmas in Vietnam, I was never again going to live where I had to move the weather with a shovel (grew up in Wisconsin). I've been living in Georgia since 1983 and we've had the coldest weather I've seen in the 30+ years I've lived here. Temps down in the teens with wind chills putting the temp in the single digits. I'd love to get my hands on Gore's neck and wring it slowly until he turned purple.