PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up 2 more

Jay24bal
02-06-2015, 02:56 PM
A local chain (3 stores in Northern OH), is having a sale this month on Axis in 243 Win. for $199.99. I assume they are just trying to clear out old inventory with the Axis II taking over now, but either way, I picked up two.

I plan to keep one as a 243 as I do not have a rifle in that caliber yet, just throw a Boyds stock on it (my third) and be good to go.

The other, I plan to convert to 6.5 Creedmoor. I figured for $200, it would make a good donor action. I just joined a rifle club last month, and I really wanted a 6.5 to play with at the longer ranges I now have access to.

Don't need any help or have any questions, just wanted to sound off on the deal!:cool:

DrThunder88
02-06-2015, 04:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WT55g6y.gif

Super deal! What chain? Not that I'm planning on a road trip or anything...

foxx
02-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Hey, Doc, I might meet you there if Jay cares to share! :)

Jay24bal
02-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Fin Feather and Fur Outfitters is the store. I love that place. Huge selection on guns, and a large reloading section as well. Just last month I bought a Liberty Fatboy from them, it was in my basement 6 days later, and delivery was free.

The ad says limited to in stock only, and I have no idea how many they have left at the store closest to me, but as soon as I saw it I knew I would be grabbing a couple. I'm actually debating getting one or two more...