PDA

View Full Version : We just set this up today, If anyone wants to come out and shoot, let me know.

seanhagerty
02-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Shooters... Warm weather dead ahead!
Grab your gun and come on out to Rolling Hills Rifle Range near Camdenton, Missouri this Saturday, Feb 7th.
Our location... goo.gl/maps/K2QEy
Buzz and I will host a 'DOPE Day' from 10AM to 3PM. This is a chance to practice, or build a DOPE chart, or just have fun. We will probably run a couple of side matches if anyone is interested.
The weather forecast is great... Sunny with Highs in the mid-60s, southerly winds at 10-15 mph.
Members shoot free.
Cost is $30 for non-members. All proceeds go to the range for insurance, summer mowing expenses, target and platform expenses, spray paint for targets, etc. Buzz and I are unpaid slave labor.
Steel targets are available from 250-1100 yards. We will also post paper targets down on the lower range at 100 yards for zeroing, and we will have some OCW (optimal charge weight) targets if you need to do some load development.
Nothing over 30cal or faster than 3000fps. We dont want to shoot holes in out targets.
Bring your own lunch; water and soft drinks available for sale in the clubhouse.There is a bunkhouse available onsite for a small fee.
Come on out and join the fun. And remember: the wind is not your friend unless Buzz Masters just farted!